The Warren County Board of Developmental Disabilities provides services and supports to over 2,000 people in Warren County who have developmental disabilities. The mission of the board is supporting people with disabilities and their families to achieve what is important to them. The Board employs 127 people in full and part time positions.
Meet our Leadership team:
- Megan Manuel, Superintendent
- William Caplinger, Human Resources and Community Relations Director
- Carol Heil, Community Resource Director
- Tony Hidy, Service and Support Administration Director
- Pete Mason, Operations Director
- Heather Moore, Community Connections Director
- Chris Smith, Support Services Director
- Michele Swearingen, Business Services Director
We operate out of five locations in Warren County, and have an annual budget of $25,014,619.00. More than 65% of our revenue is derived from local levy funds.
Click here to download a copy of our Strategic Plan
Click here to download a copy of our 6-month Strategic Plan Progress Report
To provide feedback on the strategic plan progress reports, please contact Melissa Stall, Support Services Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-228-6459
Where Are We Located?
The Warren County Board of Developmental Disabilities provides service and support to over 2,000 people with developmental disabilities who live in Warren County. We have five facilities from which we provide these services.