Board Member Bio
- Megan Trowbridge
- Doctor of Educational Leadership, Northern Kentucky University
- Masters in Special Education, University of Louisville
- Bachelors of Science in Social Studies Education, Miami University
- Currently employed by Southern Ohio ESC as the Autism/Low-Incidence Consultant for Region 14 State Support Team
- Previously taught students with moderate to severe disabilities for eight years and middle school American History for two years.
- Have also served as an adjunct instructor for introduction to special education courses for University of Cincinnati- Blue Ash.
- Married to Trow with two step-daughters Ella and Olivia who both attend Lebanon City Schools.
Other professional involvement:
- Volunteer as a Girl Scout Leader for the past five years and volunteer when able at YMCA Camp Kern.
- Appointed by Warren County Commissioners
- Term Expiration: 12/31/2019