It is very important to us at the Warren County Board of Developmental Disabilities to do everything we can to support the individuals we serve, their families, our staff and providers and to keep them informed and safe during this pandemic. In an effort to do that, we have created this page with information that we hope you will find useful.
For individual issues/concerns/questions, please reach out to your Service Coordinator, Transition Coordinator, Family Supports Coordinator or Early Childhood Primary Service Provider.
For providers with COVID issues/concerns/questions, please email COVID@warrencountydd.org, and our staff will get back with you.
For anyone who has an emergency, please call 1-800-800-6847 24 hours a day for immediate attention.
- Warren County Board of DD Covid-19 Response Plan
- Warren County Board of DD Letter to Providers
- Provider Covid Relief Request
- The Ohio Covid Website: https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/wps/portal/gov/covid-19/home
- Questions about Covid? Visit coronnovirus.ohio.gov or call 1-833-4-ASK-ODH for answers.
- DODD Covid-19 Resources and Support: DODD COVID-19 Resources and Support
- If you are in need of supples, please email email@example.com
- If you need staff or have staff available and looking for work , please reach out to our Provider Development Coordinators at firstname.lastname@example.org