Covid-19 Update to Stakeholders
A Story Featured by Warren County DD
Date: March 20, 2020
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Warren County Board of Developmental Disabilities COVID-19/Coronavirus Update
The WCBDD continues to monitor the fast-moving situation with the novel coronavirus, and we are following guidance from local health officials and the state of Ohio to reduce risks.
At the Warren County Board of Developmental Disabilities, we serve many people who are especially vulnerable to a virus like COVID-19, so we have a responsibility to do everything we can to make sure we are not putting people at risk.
In an effort to minimize risk to our employees and the individuals we serve, we will be implementing a work from home plan for additional employees.
- Effective Monday, March 23, 2020, all of our WCBDD office buildings will be closed.
- OUR AGENCY IS NOT CLOSED. WCBDD employees will continue to perform their daily work functions remotely.
- During our regular business hours of Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm, the phones will be answered just as they are now.
- During business hours, you can contact us at 513-228-6400.
- In case of emergency after hours, you can contact 1-800-800-6847.
- We will continue to monitor this situation closely, adhering to recommendations from public health officials, and we will update our stakeholders as needed.
- We remain committed to being there for the people we serve.
- If you have any specific questions, feel free to contact your Service Coordinator, Early Childhood Primary Service Provider, or Transition Coordinator or call (513) 228-6400. In cases of emergencies, please call 1-800-800-6847.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Please be safe.