Come Join Us!
Each month the Warren County Board of Developmental Disabilities hosts a variety of events and activities. Our community events are always open to everyone. We also host a variety of monthly activities that are only open to individuals enrolled in our programs. Below is a list of flyers for upcoming events and activities.
- Voices of Warren County to hold free concert on May 17, 2019
- Sibshops for kids ages 8 to 12 will be held May 18, 2019
- Community Event Portal
- Warren County Special Olympics partners with the Lebanon Buffalo Wild Wings
Activities for people with disabilities
- CrossFit Training classes are held twice a week
- Special Olympics Track begins March 20, 2019
- Special Olympics Bowling begins April 7, 2019
- Special Olympics Softball begins May 13, 2019
- Social Saturday for those ages 8 and younger will be held on May 11, 2019
- Train ride on the LM & M Railroad for those ages 13 and younger will be held on June 6, 2019
- School To Adult Life Transition (SALT) Seminar was held April 24, 2019 for families with those ages 14 and older
- School To Adult Life Transition (SALT) SCHEDULE - seminars to be held Septebmer 2018 to May 2019