Each month the Warren County Board of Developmental Disabilities hosts a variety of events and activities. Our community events are always open to everyone. We also host a variety of monthly activities that are only open to individuals enrolled in our programs. Below is a list of flyers for upcoming events and activities.
- Statewide Virtual Sports Practices & Events - Visit: WeThriveTogether.org to register.
- Community Event Portal
- Warren County Special Olympics partners with the Lebanon Buffalo Wild Wings
- Fall Early Childhood Virtual Playgroups - Class schedule from September to December
- SALT TALK SERIES SCHEDULE 2020 - Online Transition Series schedule from September to December
- SALT TEEN TALK SERIES SCHEDULE 2020 - Online Transition Series (for teens) schedule from September to December
Activities for people with disabilities
- Special Olympics Art Auction - submissions due by Friday, November 20th
- Virtual Laughter Yoga - virtual experience takes place on Monday, November 23rd at 6PM
- Virtual Talent Show - virtual talent show takes place on Monday, November 30th at 6PM. Deadline to register a talent act is on November 20th.
- Gingerbread Friends Village - Drive-thru takes place on Saturday, December 5th at the Mil H. Banta Center from 10AM to 11:30AM