Each month the Warren County Board of Developmental Disabilities hosts a variety of events and activities. Our community events are always open to everyone. We also host a variety of monthly activities that are only open to individuals enrolled in our programs. Below is a list of flyers for upcoming events and activities.
- We Thrive Together August Calendar - Visit: WeThriveTogether.org to register.
- Early Childhood August Social Saturday - Enrolled children up to age 5 are invited to attend Social Saturday on August 13, 2022 from 10AM - 1130AM at the Milo H. Banta Center. Registration is required.
- Community Event Portal
- Things That Go - This free community event will be held on Saturday, August 20, 2022 from 10:30AM - 12PM in the parking lot of the Warren C. Young Center.
- DSP Appreciation Dinner - The annual DSP Appreciation Dinner will be held on Thursday, September 15, 2022 from 6PM - 8PM at the Warren C. Young Center.
- Family Fun Day - This free outreach event will be held on Saturday, September 17, 2022 from 11:00AM - 2PM at the Miracle League Field. People of all ages and abilities are welcome.
Activities for people with disabilities
- August Activity Calendar
- Illusion Show & Ice Cream
- VSO Service Project - The advocacy group is collecting donations for the Child Advocacy Center of Warren County from August 1st through September 2nd.
- Softball Opportunity - Softball will take place on Mondays beginning on May 9th from 530PM - 645PM at Roberts Field.
- Floor Hockey - Floor Hockey will resume on Tuesdays beginning on April 5th from 6PM - 7PM at the Countryside YMCA . Click here, to complete your Ohio Medical Release Form.
- Track & Field - Track & Field practice will take place on Wednesdays beginning on March 30th at 6PM located at Harmon Park. Click here, to complete your Ohio Medical Release Form.