Each month the Warren County Board of Developmental Disabilities hosts a variety of events and activities. Our community events are always open to everyone. We also host a variety of monthly activities that are only open to individuals enrolled in our programs. Below is a list of flyers for upcoming events and activities.
- Statewide Virtual Sports Practices & Events - Visit: WeThriveTogether.org to register.
- Community Event Portal
- Warren County Special Olympics partners with the Lebanon Buffalo Wild Wings
- 2021 Early Childhood Virtual Playgroups - Class schedule from July to September
- 2021 September Social Saturday - Children through age 5 enrolled in WCBDD services are invited to attend on Saturday, September 25 from 10AM - 1130AM at the Banta Center. Must register in advance.
- Family Fun Day - Community event will take place on Saturday, September 18, 2021 from 11AM - 2PM at the Miracle League Field
- Annual Provider & Business Fair- Provider and Business fair will take place during Family Fun Day on Saturday, September 18, 2021 from 11AM - 1PM at the Miracle League Field. Deadline to register is August 20th
- Nominate a Direct Support Professional- Click the link included in the flyer to nominate a Direct Support Professional. Submissions will be accepted till August 13, 2021
- Annual DSP Appreciation Dinner - Drive-in & Dine-in event will take place on Tuesday, September 14, 2021 from 6PM to 8PM at the Warren C. Young Center. Please RSVP by 9/3/21
Activities for people with disabilities
- September Activity Calendar
- Take a Hike - this Luke 5 Adventures event will take place on Thursday, September 22nd from 530PM to 8PM at the Countryside YMCA
- Floor Hockey - floor hockey will resume starting May 25, 2021, and will take place each Tuesday from 6PM to 7PM at the Countryside YMCA
- Bowling - bowling season will begin September 12, 2021, and will take place each Sunday promptly at noon at Mason Bowl
- Peddler's Program - this biking program is provided by Lifestyle Housing Inc, and will take place on September 1st, September 8th, and September 22nd from 5PM to 8PM located at Armco Park
- Helmet Decorating Contest - decorated helmets must be submitted by September 13th. Submission will be displayed and voted at Family Fun Day on Saturday, September 18, 2021.
- NFL Bingo - this event will take place at the Warren C. Young Center on Monday, September 27th from 6PM - 730PM