Each month the Warren County Board of Developmental Disabilities hosts a variety of events and activities. Our community events are always open to everyone. We also host a variety of monthly activities that are only open to individuals enrolled in our programs. Below is a list of flyers for upcoming events and activities.
- Statewide Virtual Sports Practices & Events - Visit: WeThriveTogether.org to register.
- Community Event Portal
- Warren County Special Olympics partners with the Lebanon Buffalo Wild Wings
- 2021 Early Childhood Virtual Playgroups - Class schedule from October to December
- Breakfast from Santa's Elves - Drive-thru event will take place on Saturday, December 4, 2021 at the Milo H Banta Center from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Registration is required
Activities for people with disabilities
- December Activity Calendar
- Holiday Bingo & Cookie Exhange - This event will take place on Monday, December 7, 2021 at the Warren C. Young Center from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Mason Challenger Registration - 2022 Mason Challenger Baseball season is open for registration from November 1 through January 31, 2022
- Special Olympics Basketball Season - 2021 Basketball Schedule