Each month the Warren County Board of Developmental Disabilities hosts a variety of events and activities. Our community events are always open to everyone. We also host a variety of monthly activities that are only open to individuals enrolled in our programs. Below is a list of flyers for upcoming events and activities.
- Statewide Virtual Sports Practices & Events - Visit: WeThriveTogether.org to register.
- Community Event Portal
- Warren County Special Olympics partners with the Lebanon Buffalo Wild Wings
- Fall Early Childhood Virtual Playgroups - Class schedule from September to December
- SALT TALK SERIES SCHEDULE 2020 - Online Transition Series schedule from September to December
- SALT TEEN TALK SERIES SCHEDULE 2020 - Online Transition Series (for teens) schedule from September to December
Activities for people with disabilities
- Virtual Halloween Dance Tutorial - virtual tutorial takes place Monday, October 12th at 6PM
- Household Tricks for Special Treats - virtual homemade treat and decor tutorial takes place Monday, October 19th at 6:30PM
- Virtual Pet Pageant - vitual pageant takes place Thursday October 29th at 6:30PM. Please sign up by October 24th
- Trunk or Treat - "Drive-thru" style halloween event will take place on Monday, October 26th from 6PM - 7PM