Each month the Warren County Board of Developmental Disabilities hosts a variety of events and activities. Our community events are always open to everyone. We also host a variety of monthly activities that are only open to individuals enrolled in our programs. Below is a list of flyers for upcoming events and activities.
- Statewide Virtual Sports Practices & Events - Visit: WeThriveTogether.org to register.
- Community Event Portal
- Warren County Special Olympics partners with the Lebanon Buffalo Wild Wings
- 2021 Early Childhood Virtual Playgroups - Class schedule from April to June
- 2021 Early Childhood Virtual Playgroups - Class schedule from July to September
Activities for people with disabilities
- June Activity Calendar
- Summer Games Virtual Bingo - virtual bingo takes place on Thursday June 10th, from 6PM to 7PM via Zoom
- Torch Run 2021 - law enforcement torch run will take place on Wednesday June 16th, starting at 445PM at 1 Taylor Street, Lebanon
- Art in the Park - this event will take place following the torch run on Wednesday June 16th, from 6PM to 730PM, and will be located at the Harmon Park Shelter
- Take a Hike - this Luke 5 Adventures event will take place on Thursday, June 24th at 530PM and 7PM at the Countryside YMCA
- Floor Hockey - floor hockey will resume starting May 25th, 2021, and will take place each Tuesday from 6PM to 7PM at the Countryside YMCA